Whether it’s one on one or in front of a large group, we love to talk about what we do.
Greg and Carolyn have spoken before many different types of professional audiences, educating and informing about how businesses can succeed in the digital marketing landscape.
We are also available for individual consultations by special appointment for those who would like additional tailored support in their online marketing efforts.
Previous talks include:
- Social Networking Success Strategies (Orlando Inc., 2015)
- Twitter Cards to Drive Engagement (FLBlogCon, 2015)
- Hootsuite Management for Nonprofit Teams (Zebra Coalition, 2015)
- Introduction to Social Media Ethics (University of Central Florida, 2015)
- Building a Team of Advocates for Social Media Growth (Zebra Coalition, 2015)
- Be a Social Selling Superhero (T-Mobile, 2015)
- Hanging Out With Google Plus (FLBlogCon, 2014)
- Which Social Network is Right for Me? (Orlando Regional Realtors Association, 2014)
- Becoming an Advocate for Your Grant (Grant Writers Network, 2014)
- The Building Blocks of Google Plus (Citrus Club, 2013)
- What’s the Deal with Google Plus? (Citrus Club, 2013)
- A History of Social Media Apps – And a Look at the Future (Google I/O Extended Orlando, 2013)